Please Login



Forgot your User Name?
Forgot your Password?

Login Name:

Your username is the first and last name you are registered by with the State Bar with no space in between. You must capitalize the first letter of your first and last name. Example: JohnDoe

**Note: If you have a common first and last name that could be shared by another member - example John Smith - the system may have added your middle initial to the username in order to differentiate between members.


All members were assigned a password of the capital letters of your first and last name and your bar number. Example: John Doe’s bar number is 12345 so password would be JD12345.

If you have never logged in before you will use this password combination. If your password is less than 7 characters long you will be prompted to create a new one before being allowed to continue.

If you have logged in before and can't get in most likely your password was changed from the last time. If you forgot your new password click the “Forgot Password” link above. A message will be sent to the email address we have on file for you. If your member record does not include an email address or it is outdated you will need to contact the State Bar at (406) 442-7660 or to have it reset for you. (Be sure to check your spam folder to be sure the message didn't go there)


Quick Links

Contact Us Member Search Site Map Montana Justice Foundation Montana
Montana Law Review Montana Montana Supreme Court Office of Disciplinary Counsel UM Law School

Copyright © 2000-2014 State Bar of Montana All rights reserved.
Legal Disclaimer: While we do our best to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, the information on this web site does not constitute the provision of legal advice. Additionally, this site contains links to various government information pages and reference pages useful for legal research. We do not maintain control over the content of the linked pages, and cannot be responsible for the accuracy of any information in the linked pages. For answers to specific questions, you should consult an attorney familiar with your particular situation.