Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In
News & Press: Montana News

Secretary of State's Office moving to digital format for most business services

Thursday, August 31, 2017  
Share |

The Montana Secretary of State's Office is moving to an exclusively digital format for most business services starting Sept. 1.

Services affected include registering, amending, or renewing a business, filing annual reports or trademarks, and requesting copy work.

The office also has launched a new service called introduced Search-Click-Pay for businesses that are making no changes on their annual reports. 

According to the Secretary of State's Office, 90 percent of Montana businesses will be able to use the service, which allows them to search for their business, click to enter an expedited portal and pay without logging in. The remaining 10 percent that do have changes can still use the state's secure E-Pass login portal.

Click here to see more about the Secretary of State's Office changes.