Montana attorneys file for legislative seats
Thursday, January 11, 2018
Posted by: Joe Menden
A number of Montana attorneys have filed to run for legislative seats in the November election.
Candidate filing with the Montana Secretary of State's Office opened Thursday morning. As of 11 a.m., the following attorneys had filed (incumbents marked with *):
- Mike Uda, Helena, SD 41, Democrat
- Nate McConnell, Missoula, SD 48, Democrat
- Robert Farris-Olsen, Helena, HD 81, Democrat
- Kimberly Dudik, Missoula, HD 94, Democrat*
- Shane Morigeau, Missoula, HD 95, Democrat*
- Andrea Olsen, Missoula, HD 100, Democrat*
This list will be updated periodically as candidates file. Filing closes on March 12.