Friday, April 17, 2020
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
3rd Parties and Parenting Rights: Family Law Section Spring CLE
7 Credits, including 1 Ethics - This event will be presented as a live webinar.
- 8:30-9:15 Constitutional Rights Speaker Presenter: Justice Beth Baker
- 9:15-10:15 New Uniform Nonparent Custody and Visitation Act and Uniform Parentage Act Presenter: Susan Ridgeway
- 10:15-10:30 Break
- 10:30-11:30 Claims by Non-Parents for Parental Interest or Visitation Presenter: Susan Ridgeway
- 11:30-12:15 Grandparent Rights Presenter: Corbin Howard
- 12:15-1:15 Lunch Break
- 1:15-2:15 Guardianships Presenter: Marta Farmer
- 2:15-3:15 Stepparent Adoptions Presenter: Rennie Wittman
- 3:15-3:45 Non-Parents in Dependency and Neglect Matters Presenter: Joseph Raffiani
- 3:45-4:45 Ethical Considerations for Family Law Attorneys Presenter: Professor Jordan Gross
- Autumn Thompson, Esq. Thompson & Steigerwalt, PLLC, Missoula
- Hon. Beth Baker, Montana Supreme Court, Helena
- Susan Ridgeway, Esq. Axilon Law Group, Missoula
- Corbin Howard, Esq. Corbin Howard Law, Billings
- Marta Farmer, Esq. Law Offices of Marta Farmer, Dillon
- Rennie Wittman, Esq. Lucas & Tonn, Miles City
- Joseph Raffiani, Raffiani Law Firm, Billings
- Prof. Jordan Gross, Alexander Blewett III School of Law at the University of Montana, Missoula
Registration and Pricing
Law Clerks may attend for free. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Advance registration: $300
Electronic materials are included in the registration price.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are 75% if cancellation is 7 days or more before the seminar. Refunds are 50% if cancellation is less than 7 days. No refunds for cancellations on or after the date of the seminar. Cancellations or substitutions may be made by calling 406-447-2206. No refunds will be made on printed course books after May 1, 2020