The State Bar of Montana publishes its journal 10 times per year.
Contact Editor | Advertise | Classifieds | Searchable Archived Edition on Fastcase*
* You must be signed in to access this benefit. Active Attorney members can now access archived, searchable issues of Montana Lawyer on Fastcase. On the Fastcase "Research Home"
page, go to "Search HeinOnline Montana Lawyer."
In this issue:
- Inaugural Montana High School Mock Trial Competition
- COVID-19 coverage: Quarantine law in Montana, CARES Act and SBRA, Remote notarization and execution of documents; Fastcase Bytes
- 18th Judicial District judge candidates sought
- Member News
- Second Act Justice Project encourages Emeritus status.
Plus much more!
Read flipbook edition
Download the PDF
Article Submission Guidelines
The Montana Lawyer relies on State Bar of Montana members and others with expertise for submissions that are of interest to SBMT members. Please contact the editor if you have questions about your submission or to discuss a topic for an
article. Send articles to email@example.com. Articles become the property of the State Bar of Montana.
We prefer articles that are no more than 2,500 to 3,500 words. Citations are best incorporated into the body of the article and kept to a minimum. If notes are necessary, they should be formatted as endnotes. Authors should include
a brief author’s biography, including contact information, at the end of the article as well as a high-resolution digital photo of themselves.
The editor reserves the right to edit articles as necessary for style and length. The editor will work with the author before content changes are made. The editor reserves the right to determine when and if to publish an article.
About the Montana Lawyer
The Montana Lawyer is provided as a free member benefit for Active Attorney, Inactive Attorney, Senior Attorney, Emeritus, Judge, and Paralegal Section members. Subscriptions for nonmembers are available for $50 per year.
The current circulation is approximately 5,400.