Lawyers elected to 2023 Montana Legislature
Six Montana attorneys won election to the Montana Legislature in Tuesday voting.
The following lawyers won election to the House of Representatives:
- Bill Mercer, R-HD 46, Billings, 64-36 over Democrat Tim Warburton;
- Laura Smith, D-HD 79, Helena, 61-39 over Republican Keith Pigman;
- Tom France, D-HD 94, Missoula, 56-44 over Republican Rebecca Mapston;
- Katie Sullivan, D-HD 89, Missoula, 62-38 over Republican Gary Wanberg;
The following won election to the Senate:
- Shane Morigeau, D-48, Missoula, 64-36 over Republican Jason Van Horn;
- Andrea Olsen, D-SD 50, Missoula, 72-27 over Republican Nick Knowles.
The 2023 Legislative Session is scheduled to run from Jan. 2 through approximately April 28.
Did we miss any lawyers who won legislative races? Email email@example.com to let us know.